I was only there for a few minutes.
As i said a few words outside as a few entered to have a W.C. Deputy to ask me to leave? And twice put his finger into my chest? And some he was escorting said he is just here to cause problems?
I will say this. Mr. Oakes and others will be hearing from many come tomorrow.
This Wise County kiss butt crap is over. I did get to attend for a few. And i did say, to a few that i hope for once you all decide to do what is right to try to be intimidated, by a 45-55 yr old man on the W.C. Sheriff's Dept? Whom i was about to go take a warrant for myself for assault.
I hope the rest of the meeting went better than my encounter.
I only stayed till it was evident. Mr. Basham should be ask to resign and so should members of this board.
As far as me and what happened. Mr. Oakes expect a call your Deptuies were well out of line.
And yet we hear how democracy is to rule? Yeah right. If your on a fews chosen side.
I say one word and im am labled as a trouble maker, and told to leave, yet the person could not even ask me to within the laws?
We need a lot of changes in this county and it's becoming more and more evident.
From several in our local government.
To me it was evident a few know what i had to say and was not going to allow it. So be it for now. But i will be heard if not in public expression. If i have to write a letter to the editors of several newpapers.





Bookmarks